On 8/18/15, Jennifer Morales requested this post be taken down. I believe her words were "...needless to say, the post should be taken down..."
RESPONSE- 8/19/15 - "Needless to say" the damage caused by Ms. Morales in her position as "lawyer" of asbestos bankruptcy trust to my clients, my office, and victims of asbestos diseases far exceeds any "inflammation" by the accurate post below. Morales, although having no authority to do so, has "suspended" and prohibited thousands of claims with Trusts she oversees and in the process harming hundreds of asbestos victims rights. Morales has then attempted to 'justify' her unethical conduct by citing inapplicable rules and codes. If there is anything in the post below that she finds inaccurate, I will gladly remove it. Simply put - she has been running these Trusts through Tyranny.
"Don't become a lawyer - they are all corrupt."
We all heard it prior to entering law school. I thought they were wrong. I've now learned in my 24 years as an attorney - at least in asbestos bankruptcy trust litigation - they were right.
The list of Corrupt Asbestos Bankruptcy Trust Attorneys and Fiduciaries is extensive. In my experience - these are the "worst of the worst" - individuals who can't follow simple rules, engage in collusion, bad faith dealings and misconduct. Collectively, a group of liars and perjurers, not just to lawyers and victims of asbestos diseases - but often the Court.
Each Attorney or Fiduciary on this list is extremely well compensated almost solely from Trust funds set aside for victims of asbestos diseases. And each has utilized bad faith dealings, collusion, and adverse relationships to harm the asbestos victims and misappropriate funds (through bad faith billing) from the beneficiaries they are paid to protect.
With $30,000,000,000 in Trust funds for victims from all over the United States - isn't this a matter of public interest? How could someone not notice? They will. It's just a matter of time
CORRUPT LAWYER IN THIS POSTING -
1. Jennifer Morales (www.kmklaw.com)
Notable Career Accomplishments: Very little. - From her own firm bio - It does appear as if she won an award at the YMCA one time.
Trusts Morales "oversees" through Fraud:
1. Celotex Trust
2. Raytech Trust
3. Armstrong Trusts
4. Many Others - Delaware Trusts
Notable Corruption and Fraud by Morales:
1. A liar and perjurer to Mandelbrot, claimants, claimant's attorneys and the Court (by failing in her oath to act as a Fiduciary)
2. Suspends victims claims (represented by Mandelbrot) arbitrarily while paying fraudulent claims to corrupt lawyers (bias)
3. Acts unauthorized as if the Trusts were funded for her (misappropriation of funds through fraudulent billing). See Court Transcript depicting unauthorized conduct:Manville Transcript - 7-16-2015 - key portions highlighted.pdf
4. Harasses lawyers (Mandelbrot) in order to use Trusts as her personal piggy bank and justify her unethical acts
5. Misrepresents facts related to Mandelbrot to justify her corrupt actions, including defaming Mandelbrot related to claim filing.
6. Attempted extortion to harm claimants attorneys (after improperly suspending claims, sought $150,000 from me just so she could perform an audit - when I refused, more unauthorized conduct followed
1. Works closely with corrupt Trust lawyer Marla Eskin (www.camlev.com) to carry out corruption. Eskin is just as bad, if not worse than Morales.
2. Rude-repugnant generally - Seems to think she is an 'elitist' with no respect for lawyers and victms
3. Can't follow simple rules in Trust Distribution Procedures (by suspending Mandelbrot claims) which she's paid to follow
4. An embarrassment to all female lawyers by utilizing her position to commit fraud. Morales seemingly 'broke the glass ceiling' with her status as a "partner" at Law Firm. However, her utilization of this role to carry out unethical conduct and enable ongoing corruption is embarrassing. And not doubt the Trustees of the Trusts she oversees found a perfect enabler in Ms. Morales.
Recent Lies by Morales - (from her own letter dated August 18, 2015)
We take this opportunity to remind you that it was Mandelbrot who prevented the Trusts
from conducting a full audit of the claims he previously submitted (and then withdrew) by
refusing to indemnify the Trusts for the costs of the audit. As has been repeatedly explained to
Mandelbrot and his various counsel, including your law firm, the Trusts' beneficiaries should not
have to bear the costs of an audit brought about by Mandelbrot's own actions.
Mandelbrot has always been willing to undergo an audit. Morales tried to extort $150,000 from Mandelbrot prior to the audit.Mandelbrot refused to pay. Mandelbrot has never 'prevented' an audit and has always welcomed audits. This exemplifies another Morales lie (to Trustees, lawyers and the Court).