Washington DC (Caplin Drysdale) Lawyer Ann C. McMillan Implicated in Justice Department’s Unprecedented Filing in Bestwall Asbestos Trust
– Ann McMillan – Caplin Drydale Lawyer Implicated In Justice Department Filing
For the past 20 years, Ann C. McMillan has been a Fiduciary of Asbestos Trusts and acted with impunity. McMillan always values money, bad faith, and insider dealing above Asbestos victims despite a strict Fiduciary Duty.
McMillan has misappropriated hundreds of millions of dollars – if not a billion dollars from meritorious asbestos disease victims though her work with Asbestos Trusts.
Finally, it appears the Justice Department is coming for Ann C. McMillan (email@example.com). Finally!
On December 28, the Justice Department (DOJ) filed a Statement of Interest in the In Re Bestwall LLC Bankruptcy Case “Urging Transparency in Asbestos Claims”….This is everything Ann C. McMillan has tried to avoid for decades because of her insider dealing and misappropriation of Asbestos Trust funds.
Here is the filing by the Justice Department in the Bankruptcy Court in the Western District of North Carolina.
Justice Department – Statement of Interest – Bestwall Bankruptcy – December 2020
Justice Department Bankruptcy Court Filing – Bestwall – December 28, 2020
Critical in these filings in the fact that every dishonest and corrupt act cited by Justice Department has been accomplished with regards to Asbestos Trusts by Ann C. McMillan. And although the Justice Department does not refer to her by name – they are clearly referring to Ann C. McMillan and other Asbestos Trust Fiduciaries McMillan has colluded with regards to Asbestos Trusts (Plaintiff lawyer Steven Kazan et al.).
In fact, the Justice Department’s In Re Bestwall LLC Bankruptcy Case filing “Urging Transparency in Asbestos Claims” specifically refers to the following dishonest, corrupt, and unethical conduct McMillan has committed for the past 15 years (and currently):
- Collusion among Plaintiff lawyers/Trust Advisory Committee Members and other Trustees – Ann C. McMillan, as a Trust Advisory Committee – TAC – Member has done this on dozens of Asbestos Trusts, including Owens Corning Asbestos Trust, NARCO Asbestos Trust, Western Asbestos Settlement Trusts and many, many more).
- Excessive (grossly) payments on (fraudulent) claims – Again, McMillan has made grossly excessive payments on THOUSANDS of claims, thus ‘stealing’ hundreds of millions from asbestos victims (Note – that McMillan not only ‘runs’ the Trusts – she also colludes with those filing claims like Steve Kazan!).
- Excessive duplicative recoveries (“Double Dipping) from the every Asbestos Trust. This is why McMillan has avoided “transparency” for decades – she uses Trust funds for excessive, duplicative recoveries is EVERY asbestos trust claim (thousands per year!) filed by her buddies (Steve Kazan). Disgraceful.
- Diminishing and depleting of Asbestos Trust funds through illegal and excessive improper payments to Asbestos Trust Fiduciaries so that ALL future Asbestos victims get a small fraction of what they should have received from DCPF Trust funds – The Justice Department is clearly referring to Ann C. McMillan here! And her corrupt ‘band’ of Asbestos Trust Fiduciaries.
- Insider dealing and favoritism among Asbestos Trust Fiduciaries – Again, The Justice Department is clearly referring to Ann C. McMillan here! And her corrupt ‘band’ of Asbestos Trust Fiduciaries.
- Completely“Sham” Audits (by hiring interested parties) to ban esteemed Lawyers and Doctors and misappropriate Trust funds – Ann C. McMillan is absolutely behind ‘sham audits’ taking place at Trusts. These (fake) audits have banned nearly half a dozen doctors (none used by McMillan) and Lawyers from submitting to Asbestos Trusts. This is criminal, punitive conduct by McMillan. Her corrupt Firm (www.capdale.com) never audits favored parties on exposure evidence and excessive payments. In addition, McMillan’s favored Firm never get audited. This fraud by McMillan is solely to suppress legitimate claims and ‘steal’ Asbestos victims monies.
- Gross mismanagement of Asbestos Trusts – McMillan has grossly mismanaged at least 25 Asbestos Trusts (as the controlling TAC member). McMillan is a fraud…
Why has McMillan committed this disgracefully unethical conduct, and theft over the past 15 years? No values. Greed. No ethics. Bad faith. No moral compass. But that is corrupt, dishonest Washington DC lawyer Ann C. McMillan.
Ann C. McMillan-Washington DC (Caplin Drysdale) Asbestos Lawyer
Ann C. McMillan Implicated in Justice Department’s Unprecedented Filing in Bestwall Asbestos Trust
firstname.lastname@example.org | v-card | PDF
Copies: DOJ, J.T. Thorpe, Inc. and Thorpe Insulation Settlement Trusts